WordPress.com is an all-in-one web site builder resolution.
Don’t confuse this feature with the free WordPress.org choice the place you’re utilizing a content material administration system and putting in it a third-party registrar and internet hosting firm.
With WordPress.com, you don’t want to fret about the place to search out your internet hosting, find out how to add a website into your internet hosting plan, or which integrations may “break” your web site.
As an alternative, every part you want comes constructed into one easy-to-operate person interface. You gained’t must combine different third-party corporations into the combination.
Because you’re getting an all-in-one platform that takes a variety of the guessing away from organising and working an internet site, you want to pay for that kind of performance. You’ll be able to learn my full WordPress.com evaluation.
On this publish, I’ll let you know every part you want to learn about WordPress.com pricing. You’ll be taught what plans the corporate provides, which plan may work greatest for you, and which options every plan provides.
How a lot does WordPress.com price? Let’s discover out!
WordPress.com provides 4 completely different paid plans and one free plan.
Sure, that’s proper. You may get began with WordPress.com without spending a dime when you select. Nevertheless, you’ll discover out that you simply don’t get a lot performance with the free plan. I’m certain you’ve heard what they are saying about anticipating one thing for nothing.
The excellent news is which you can get began with the Private plan for under $4 monthly when you’re on a really restricted price range. From there, you possibly can at all times improve to a different plan when you uncover that you simply want further options to function your enterprise successfully.
Right here’s how the 5 plans break down.
Table of Contents
- WordPress.com Free Plan
- WordPress.com Private Plan
- WordPress.com Premium Plan
- WordPress.com Enterprise Plan
- WordPress.com eCommerce Plan
- Upfront Prices
- WordPress.com Pricing Plans
- Area Identify Prices
- Does WordPress.com Cost eCommerce Transaction Charges?
- Skilled E-mail Prices with WordPress.com
- Subsequent Steps
WordPress.com Free Plan
The WordPress.com Free plan doesn’t price you something, after all. It really works to get you up and operating on-line with a functioning web site. Past fundamental search engine optimisation choices, nonetheless, it doesn’t provide a lot.
With the WordPress.com Free plan, you want to contemplate that:
- You don’t have any entry to the corporate’s assist group. Should you develop into confused or need assistance, then you definately’re going to want to improve to entry the customer support group.
- You do get SSL encryption included without spending a dime.
- This plan doesn’t present any entry to premium themes.
- You’ll must put up with seeing the WordPress branding message within the footer space of your web site.
- One of many largest disadvantages is that WordPress.com can place commercials in your web site.
- You’ll have entry to some free themes in order that your web site has design components that make it enticing in your guests.
- There isn’t any entry to plugins which may make your web site extra purposeful.
- The free plan doesn’t get you a free area for the primary yr. As an alternative, you’ll must pay $18 for .com, .org, or .web top-level domains when organising the account (a lot increased than different good area registrars).
WordPress.com Private Plan
As I discussed above, the WordPress.com Private plan prices $4 monthly when billed yearly. It’s good for anybody needing a really fundamental web site for private use solely.
With the WordPress.com Private plan, you want to contemplate that:
- You’ll get free area title registration included for the primary yr when selecting this plan.
- The adverts that the free plan consists of now come off (all WordPress.com paid plans eradicate adverts from exhibiting in your web site).
- You’ll be able to entry limitless e-mail assist on this plan. Get all of your questions answered promptly if you need assistance.
- You can begin amassing funds on the Private plan.
- There nonetheless isn’t any entry offered to premium themes.
- Your storage restrict doubles from 3GB on the free plan to 6GB on the Private plan.
- You don’t get any e-mail accounts included without spending a dime with this plan.
- You’ll be able to ship premium e-mail content material to paying subscribers.
WordPress.com Premium Plan
The WordPress.com Premium plan begins at $8 monthly when paying for the service on an annual foundation. It is a high quality choice if you advance into the solopreneur or freelance enterprise class.
With the WordPress.com Premium plan, you want to contemplate that –
- You now acquire the power to combine your Google Analytics account into your web site. This provides you the added benefit of monitoring necessary web site knowledge, resembling month-to-month visitors numbers, most visited pages, and time on web site.
- You’ll be able to earn advert income below the Premium plan.
- This plan opens up video performance. You’ll be able to add movies and use them in your web site utilizing an unbranded, customizable participant. It consists of video stats.
- A reside chat assist choice will get added to limitless e-mail assist so you may get questions answered even sooner. This chat choice is barely obtainable throughout sure hours of the day.
- Storage limits enhance to 13GB below this plan.
- You’ll be able to select from a vast number of premium themes.
- Superior design customization opens up on the Premium plan.
- You’ll be able to add Pay with PayPal performance.
- You need to use a built-in social media planner to schedule and add all of your posts throughout every social channel.
WordPress.com Enterprise Plan
The WordPress.com Marketing strategy prices $25 monthly on the annual plan. It’s a superb match for small companies that want further performance to deal with bigger visitors volumes.
With the WordPress.com Marketing strategy, you want to contemplate that –
- This plan provides you entry to over 50,000 WordPress plugins that offer you superior web site flexibility.
- You need to use the backup function to be sure to don’t lose any knowledge. Arrange automated web site backups and use the one-click restore when wanted.
- You’ll acquire entry to superior search engine optimisation instruments to assist your search engine marketing wants.
- The reside chat function now provides you entry to brokers on a 24/7 foundation.
- You’ll be able to add customized themes that enable you to uniquely model your enterprise.
- A phpMyAdmin database choice opens up on this plan so you possibly can extra successfully customise the design choices in your web site.
WordPress.com eCommerce Plan
The WordPress.com eCommerce plan prices $45 monthly when billed yearly. You need to improve to this plan when you’re operating a web based retailer. It bundles the performance of the WooCommerce plugin.
With the WordPress.com eCommerce plan, you want to contemplate that –
- You’ll be able to settle for funds in additional than 60 nations.
- WordPress.com specialists can be found to schedule one-on-one display screen share classes that will help you get your web site up and operating as rapidly as attainable.
- Space for storing consists of 200GB.
- You’ll be able to ship bodily merchandise utilizing UPS and different mail carriers.
- You could have the power to record a vast variety of services or products in your retailer.
- You’re in a position to combine social and e-mail instruments into Mailchimp, Fb, and different platforms.
- You need to use built-in, customizable retailer themes.
There’s a bit extra element to grasp when WordPress.com pricing than the easy month-to-month prices I referenced above for you.
The benefit of WordPress.com is that you simply gained’t get stunned by unusual billing quantities in your financial institution statements. As soon as you choose your plan, you possibly can at all times count on to get billed what you count on to pay on an annual or month-to-month foundation.
So how a lot does WordPress.com price? You need to perceive that different components influence your month-to-month averages. Different add-on providers exist as effectively.
You could have full management over how a lot you pay upfront when beginning any of the 4 paid WordPress.com web site builder plans. If you wish to pay the least quantity upfront, then it is best to choose one of many month-to-month plans. Paying yearly does decrease your total price annually.
WordPress.com Pricing Plans
Private Plan: You’ll pay $4 monthly to start out WordPress.com’s most elementary paid choice. That is for the annual billing, which suggests you’ll pay $48 upfront to open your account. Should you’d slightly begin for a smaller upfront payment, then you should use the $7 month-to-month billing choice. Similar to the title of the plan, this plan’s options work greatest for a personal-use web site.
Premium Plan: This plan prices $8 monthly when selecting to get billed yearly. You’ll pay $96 upfront to get began. Should you want to pay month-to-month, then your month-to-month payment involves $14. The options that open up contained in the WordPress.com Premium plan make it a superb match for freelancers and solopreneurs.
Enterprise Plan: The payment when paying on the annual billing averages out to $25 monthly. It requires a $300 annual payment when paying this manner. Choose the $33 monthly choice if you want to pay month-to-month. This plan works effectively for small companies as a result of it provides in additional search engine marketing instruments and over 50,000 plugins.
eCommerce Plan: You can begin this plan for $45 on the yearly billing choice ($540 per yr) or pay $59 monthly on the month-to-month billing plan. You need to choose this plan in case you have a web based retailer and wish eCommerce performance. You’ll be able to record limitless services or products on the market and do enterprise in 60+ nations.
Area Identify Prices
Keep in mind that you’ll get a free area for the primary yr on every of the 4 paid WordPress.com plans. After that, WordPress.com will invoice you yearly to maintain your area registration lively in order that your web site stays seen on-line.
WordPress.com provides dozens of various choices when selecting your top-level area. By the way in which, you’ll generally hear individuals confer with a top-level area as your area extension.
If you wish to hold your total web site operation prices as little as attainable, then be certain that to look over the annual charges related to any area extension you select. It’s straightforward to pick a top-level area when it’s free the primary yr. Don’t set your self up for billing surprises firstly of the second yr.
Listed below are among the area extensions supplied by WordPress.com. Take discover of the variations in annual renewal charges related to every area title extension:
- .accountants – $80
- .artwork – $15
- .bar – $60
- .biz – $18
- .enterprise $15
- .camp $40
- .on line casino – $120
- .com – $18
- .offers – $25
Look by means of the whole record supplied by WordPress.com when signing up in your account. Take into consideration which one appears to work greatest for your enterprise. Determine if the annual renewal price matches in your price range’s vary or not. Subsequent, choose your required area extension.
Does WordPress.com Cost eCommerce Transaction Charges?
WordPress.com doesn’t cost you any transaction charges if you make gross sales out of your eCommerce. Nevertheless, that’s solely as a result of the corporate doesn’t provide cost processing choices. As an alternative, you want to arrange a third-party processor resembling Stripe or PayPal.
In fact, these cost processors cost numerous charges for transacting enterprise. Learn by means of their documentation to search out out what your most popular cost processor will cost you every time you make a sale.
Skilled E-mail Prices with WordPress.com
WordPress.com doesn’t provide free skilled e-mail accounts. You’ll need to pay to set this up if you wish to have an deal with resembling [email protected]
If you wish to arrange an expert e-mail account with WordPress.com, then you are able to do so for $3.50 monthly. Inside your account, go to My Websites → Upgrades → Emails. Within the “Emails” part, discover the place it says “Skilled E-mail”.
Select your most popular e-mail title resembling “assist” or “information” @ yourdomainname.com. Create a password in your e-mail account after which click on on “Add E-mail”.
WordPress.com additionally companions with Google Workspace. You need to use this feature as your enterprise e-mail whereas including in different Google options resembling:
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- Including members to your group
Google Workspace prices $72 per yr and you may arrange whereas registering your area title by means of WordPress.com.
The 4 WordPress.com pricing plans provide loads of flexibility to suit anybody’s web site builder price range. Do you assume one of many WordPress.com plans meets your enterprise wants? In that case, then the next step is to pick that plan, select its month-to-month or annual billing choice, after which make your buy to get your enterprise up and operating!