WordPress.com is an all-in-one web site builder resolution.
Don’t confuse this selection with the free WordPress.org possibility the place you’re utilizing a content material administration system and putting in it a third-party registrar and internet hosting firm.
With WordPress.com, you don’t want to fret about the place to search out your internet hosting, how you can add a website into your internet hosting plan, or which integrations would possibly “break” your web site.
As an alternative, all the pieces you want comes constructed into one easy-to-operate person interface. You received’t have to combine different third-party firms into the combination.
Because you’re getting an all-in-one platform that takes lots of the guessing away from establishing and working a web site, you’ll want to pay for that kind of performance. You’ll be able to learn my full WordPress.com overview.
On this put up, I’ll let you know all the pieces you’ll want to learn about WordPress.com pricing. You’ll be taught what plans the corporate provides, which plan would possibly work finest for you, and which options every plan provides.
How a lot does WordPress.com price? Let’s discover out!
WordPress.com provides 4 completely different paid plans and one free plan.
Sure, that’s proper. You will get began with WordPress.com without cost for those who select. Nonetheless, you’ll discover out that you just don’t get a lot performance with the free plan. I’m certain you’ve heard what they are saying about anticipating one thing for nothing.
The excellent news is which you could get began with the Private plan for less than $4 per thirty days for those who’re on a really restricted finances. From there, you may at all times improve to a different plan for those who uncover that you just want further options to function your online business successfully.
Right here’s how the 5 plans break down.
Table of Contents
- WordPress.com Free Plan
- WordPress.com Private Plan
- WordPress.com Premium Plan
- WordPress.com Enterprise Plan
- WordPress.com eCommerce Plan
- Upfront Prices
- WordPress.com Pricing Plans
- Area Identify Prices
- Does WordPress.com Cost eCommerce Transaction Charges?
- Skilled E mail Prices with WordPress.com
- Subsequent Steps
WordPress.com Free Plan
The WordPress.com Free plan doesn’t price you something, after all. It really works to get you up and working on-line with a functioning web site. Past primary search engine optimization choices, nonetheless, it doesn’t provide a lot.
With the WordPress.com Free plan, you’ll want to think about that:
- You don’t have any entry to the corporate’s help workforce. If you happen to grow to be confused or need assistance, you then’re going to wish to improve to entry the customer support workforce.
- You do get SSL encryption included without cost.
- This plan doesn’t present any entry to premium themes.
- You’ll have to put up with seeing the WordPress branding message within the footer space of your web site.
- One of many largest disadvantages is that WordPress.com can place ads in your web site.
- You’ll have entry to some free themes in order that your website has design parts that make it enticing in your guests.
- There isn’t any entry to plugins which may make your web site extra purposeful.
- The free plan doesn’t get you a free area for the primary yr. As an alternative, you’ll have to pay $18 for .com, .org, or .web top-level domains when establishing the account (a lot larger than different good area registrars).
WordPress.com Private Plan
As I discussed above, the WordPress.com Private plan prices $4 per thirty days when billed yearly. It’s good for anybody needing a really primary web site for private use solely.
With the WordPress.com Private plan, you’ll want to think about that:
- You’ll get free area title registration included for the primary yr when selecting this plan.
- The adverts that the free plan consists of now come off (all WordPress.com paid plans get rid of adverts from exhibiting in your web site).
- You’ll be able to entry limitless e-mail help on this plan. Get all of your questions answered promptly while you need assistance.
- You can begin gathering funds on the Private plan.
- There nonetheless isn’t any entry supplied to premium themes.
- Your storage restrict doubles from 3GB on the free plan to 6GB on the Private plan.
- You don’t get any e-mail accounts included without cost with this plan.
- You’ll be able to ship premium e-mail content material to paying subscribers.
WordPress.com Premium Plan
The WordPress.com Premium plan begins at $8 per thirty days when paying for the service on an annual foundation. This can be a high quality possibility while you advance into the solopreneur or freelance enterprise class.
With the WordPress.com Premium plan, you’ll want to think about that –
- You now acquire the power to combine your Google Analytics account into your web site. This provides you the added benefit of monitoring vital web site knowledge, equivalent to month-to-month site visitors numbers, most visited pages, and time on website.
- You’ll be able to earn advert income underneath the Premium plan.
- This plan opens up video performance. You’ll be able to add movies and use them in your web site utilizing an unbranded, customizable participant. It consists of video stats.
- A dwell chat help possibility will get added to limitless e-mail help so you will get questions answered even quicker. This chat possibility is barely out there throughout sure hours of the day.
- Storage limits enhance to 13GB underneath this plan.
- You’ll be able to select from an infinite choice of premium themes.
- Superior design customization opens up on the Premium plan.
- You’ll be able to add Pay with PayPal performance.
- You should use a built-in social media planner to schedule and add all of your posts throughout every social channel.
WordPress.com Enterprise Plan
The WordPress.com Marketing strategy prices $25 per thirty days on the annual plan. It’s an excellent match for small companies that want further performance to deal with bigger site visitors volumes.
With the WordPress.com Marketing strategy, you’ll want to think about that –
- This plan offers you entry to over 50,000 WordPress plugins that offer you superior web site flexibility.
- You should use the backup characteristic to ensure you don’t lose any knowledge. Arrange automated web site backups and use the one-click restore when wanted.
- You’ll acquire entry to superior search engine optimization instruments to assist your SEO wants.
- The dwell chat characteristic now offers you entry to brokers on a 24/7 foundation.
- You’ll be able to add customized themes that enable you uniquely model your online business.
- A phpMyAdmin database possibility opens up on this plan so you may extra successfully customise the design choices in your web site.
WordPress.com eCommerce Plan
The WordPress.com eCommerce plan prices $45 per thirty days when billed yearly. It is best to improve to this plan for those who’re working a web based retailer. It bundles the performance of the WooCommerce plugin.
With the WordPress.com eCommerce plan, you’ll want to think about that –
- You’ll be able to settle for funds in additional than 60 nations.
- WordPress.com specialists can be found to schedule one-on-one display share classes that can assist you get your web site up and working as shortly as doable.
- Cupboard space consists of 200GB.
- You’ll be able to ship bodily merchandise utilizing UPS and different mail carriers.
- You’ve the power to listing an infinite variety of services or products in your retailer.
- You’re capable of combine social and e-mail instruments into Mailchimp, Fb, and different platforms.
- You should use built-in, customizable retailer themes.
There’s somewhat extra element to know when taking a look at WordPress.com pricing than the straightforward month-to-month prices I referenced above for you.
The benefit of WordPress.com is that you just received’t get shocked by unusual billing quantities in your financial institution statements. As soon as you choose your plan, you may at all times count on to get billed what you count on to pay on an annual or month-to-month foundation.
So how a lot does WordPress.com price? It is best to perceive that different elements influence your month-to-month averages. Different add-on companies exist as nicely.
You’ve full management over how a lot you pay upfront when beginning any of the 4 paid WordPress.com web site builder plans. If you wish to pay the least quantity upfront, then it’s best to choose one of many month-to-month plans. Paying yearly does decrease your general price annually.
WordPress.com Pricing Plans
Private Plan: You’ll pay $4 per thirty days to begin WordPress.com’s most simple paid possibility. That is for the annual billing, which implies you’ll pay $48 upfront to open your account. If you happen to’d slightly begin for a smaller upfront price, then you need to use the $7 month-to-month billing possibility. Similar to the title of the plan, this plan’s options work finest for a personal-use web site.
Premium Plan: This plan prices $8 per thirty days when selecting to get billed yearly. You’ll pay $96 upfront to get began. If you happen to choose to pay month-to-month, then your month-to-month price involves $14. The options that open up contained in the WordPress.com Premium plan make it an excellent match for freelancers and solopreneurs.
Enterprise Plan: The price when paying on the annual billing averages out to $25 per thirty days. It requires a $300 annual price when paying this manner. Choose the $33 per thirty days possibility if you’ll want to pay month-to-month. This plan works nicely for small companies as a result of it provides in further SEO instruments and over 50,000 plugins.
eCommerce Plan: You can begin this plan for $45 on the yearly billing possibility ($540 per yr) or pay $59 per thirty days on the month-to-month billing plan. It is best to choose this plan when you have a web based retailer and want eCommerce performance. You’ll be able to listing limitless services or products on the market and do enterprise in 60+ nations.
Area Identify Prices
Do not forget that you’ll get a free area for the primary yr on every of the 4 paid WordPress.com plans. After that, WordPress.com will invoice you yearly to maintain your area registration energetic in order that your web site stays seen on-line.
WordPress.com provides dozens of various choices when selecting your top-level area. By the way in which, you’ll typically hear folks seek advice from a top-level area as your area extension.
If you wish to hold your general web site operation prices as little as doable, then be sure that to look over the annual charges related to any area extension you select. It’s simple to pick a top-level area when it’s free the primary yr. Don’t set your self up for billing surprises initially of the second yr.
Listed here are a number of the area extensions provided by WordPress.com. Take discover of the variations in annual renewal charges related to every area title extension:
- .accountants – $80
- .artwork – $15
- .bar – $60
- .biz – $18
- .enterprise $15
- .camp $40
- .on line casino – $120
- .com – $18
- .offers – $25
Look by way of your entire listing provided by WordPress.com when signing up in your account. Take into consideration which one appears to work finest for your online business. Resolve if the annual renewal price matches in your finances’s vary or not. Subsequent, choose your required area extension.
Does WordPress.com Cost eCommerce Transaction Charges?
WordPress.com doesn’t cost you any transaction charges while you make gross sales out of your eCommerce. Nonetheless, that’s solely as a result of the corporate doesn’t provide fee processing choices. As an alternative, you’ll want to arrange a third-party processor equivalent to Stripe or PayPal.
After all, these fee processors cost numerous charges for transacting enterprise. Learn by way of their documentation to search out out what your most popular fee processor will cost you every time you make a sale.
Skilled E mail Prices with WordPress.com
WordPress.com doesn’t provide free skilled e-mail accounts. You’ll must pay to set this up if you wish to have an deal with equivalent to [email protected]
If you wish to arrange knowledgeable e-mail account with WordPress.com, then you are able to do so for $3.50 per thirty days. Inside your account, go to My Websites → Upgrades → Emails. Within the “Emails” part, discover the place it says “Skilled E mail”.
Select your most popular e-mail title equivalent to “help” or “data” @ yourdomainname.com. Create a password in your e-mail account after which click on on “Add E mail”.
WordPress.com additionally companions with Google Workspace. You should use this selection as your online business e-mail whereas including in different Google options equivalent to:
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- Including members to your workforce
Google Workspace prices $72 per yr and you may arrange whereas registering your area title by way of WordPress.com.
The 4 WordPress.com pricing plans provide loads of flexibility to suit anybody’s web site builder finances. Do you assume one of many WordPress.com plans meets your online business wants? In that case, then the next move is to pick that plan, select its month-to-month or annual billing possibility, after which make your buy to get your online business up and working!