Table of Contents
- UFC Fight Night time: Rozenstruik vs. Gane
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT DETAILS
- MAIN CARD
- MAIN CARD NOTES, PREDICTIONS & WAGERS
- PRELIMS NOTES, PREDICTIONS & WAGERS
- OFFICIAL BET CONFIDENCE RANKING
- THE GUPPY SPECIAL
- FULL CARD PREDICTIONS
- UFC PREDICTION BET SUMMARY
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT DFS PLAYS & STRATEGIES
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT DFS RECOMMENDATIONS
UFC Fight Night time: Rozenstruik vs. Gane
#UFCVegas20 MMA Betting Preview
Contemporary off Derrick Lewis’ knockout win final weekend as a 3:1 underdog, the UFC is again with two extra heavyweights headlining the cardboard this Saturday. No. 4 Jairzinho Rozenstruik seems to be to comply with Lewis’ path to victory as one other sizable canine in opposition to No. 7 Ciryl Gane, who seems to be to remain undefeated with a win within the night time’s foremost occasion.
The night time’s co-foremost occasion brings us gentle heavyweights in No. 8 Nikita Krylov taking up No. 11 Magomed Ankalaev. These two spectacular finishers look to proceed their successful methods as of late. The primary card additionally contains a unbelievable rematch between two of the bantamweight’s finest, as No. 8 Pedro Munhoz seems to be to avenge a earlier cut up choice loss to No. 9 Jimmie Rivera.
Twelve fights make up the whole card, with the whole broadcast reside and out there on ESPN+.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT DETAILS
- DATE: SATURDAY 02/27/21
- BROADCAST: ESPN+
- VENUE: UFC APEX
- LOCATION: Las Vegas, Nevada
- # of MATCHES: 11
- HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT 265LBS / #4 JAIRZINHO ROZENSTRUIK 11-1 VS #7 CIRYL GANE 7-0
- LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT 205LBS / #8 NIKITA KRYLOV 27-7 VS #11 MAGOMED ANKALAEV 14-1
- WOMEN’S FLYWEIGHT BOUT 125LBS / MONTANA DE LA ROSA 11-6 VS MAYRA BUENO SILVA 7-1
- BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT 135LBS / #8 PEDRO MUNHOZ 18-5 VS #9 JIMMIE RIVERA 23-4
- WOMEN’S STRAWWEIGHT BOUT 115LBS / #12 ANGELA HILL 12-9 VS ASHLEY YODER 8-6
- FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT 145LBS / ALEX CACERES 17-12 VS KEVIN CROOM 21-12
- LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT 155LBS / ALEXANDER HERNANDEZ 12-3 VS THIAGO MOISES 14-4
- WELTERWEIGHT BOUT 170LBS / ALEX OLIVEIRA 22-9-1 VS RAMAZAN KURAMAGOMEDOV 8-0
- WOMEN’S BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT 135LBS / ALEXIS DAVIS 19-10 VS SABINA MAZO 9-1
- BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT 135LBS / VINCE CACHERO 7-3 VS RONNIE LAWRENCE 6-1
- LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT 205LBS / DUSTIN JACOBY 13-5 VS MAXIM GRISHIN 31-8-2
MAIN CARD NOTES, PREDICTIONS & WAGERS
HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT 265LBS: #4 JAIRZINHO ROZENSTRUIK 11-1 VS #7 CIRYL GANE 7-0
- Gane, a average favourite right here, seems to be to remain unbeaten. He is 7-0 general and 4-0 within the UFC since becoming a member of the group in 2019.
- Win or lose, 11 of Rozenstruik’s 12 fights have ended by way of knockout.
- Gane is available in with the benefit in all putting and grappling statistics.
- The typical battle time for these two is beneath 2.5 rounds after a mixed 19 skilled fights.
- As a professional kickboxer, Rozenstruik was 76-6, with 64 knockouts.
Related in a way to final week’s foremost occasion, we now have a striker who packs some severe energy, trying to spark a really effectively-rounded heavyweight. Gane is a singular heavyweight, as he can transfer just like the lighter divisions, change stances, and is quicker than most, making him a really arduous goal to hit. Gane can combine issues up in a flash and has moments of creativity which retains his foes guessing. What we can’t be guessing is the truth that Jairzinho Rozenstruik shall be headhunting, trying to leverage his professional kickboxing expertise with hopes of yet one more end in a devastating style. Earlier than this matchup, he slept Junior Albini with an uppercut/head kick combo, adopted up with fast KO’s of Allen Crowder and Andrei Arlovski. Most just lately, Rozenstruik is understood for the one-punch spotlight-reel end of Alistair Overeem, with simply seconds remaining in a battle he was dropping. Rozenstruik isn’t out of a battle, so long as he has a shot at connecting on the toes.
Prediction: Count on Gane to hold round on the toes, displaying a few of his motion, however finally take a look at Rozenstruik’s suspect grappling. I don’t see any hazard on the mat for Gane, and as Albini and Overeem did, he’ll need to get this one down the place he can win rounds. Rozenstruik has proven us his skill to remain affected person and reserve his fuel tank, and he’ll look to rally and land. He discovered success in opposition to Albini and Overeem, coming again after being down. Gane is a significantly better fighter than Albini and 10 years youthful than the long run HOF Overeem, the place we are going to see that velocity and motion prevail over the fight expertise Rozenstruik will deliver.
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT 205LBS: #8 NIKITA KRYLOV 27-7 VS #11 MAGOMED ANKALAEV 14-1
- Solely two of Krylov’s 34 skilled fights have gone to a choice. These occur to be his final two fights in opposition to heavy hitters Glover Teixeira and Johnny Walker.
- Whereas Krylov has solely been KO’d as soon as (2013, Soa Palelei), Ankalaev has received by way of KO in seven of his final eight wins.
After dropping his UFC debut by way of submission within the final second of the battle, Ankalaev has impressed since and has received 5 straight and in a decisive style. His submission loss does throw a crimson flag as he tapped nearly immediately in a battle he had all about wrapped up. Krylov may be sneaky and has submission makes an attempt in seven of his 14 UFC fights, together with three of his final 4. Krylov is uber aggressive although Ankalaev is extraordinarily sturdy, and I might see him taking this battle the place he needs together with his grappling power. The important thing right here shall be Ankalaev staying in management whereas proudly owning the dominant place. Krylov isn’t too slippery, and I might see Ankalaev in high management, touchdown some floor and pound probably on his technique to a end. The road and Krylov’s skill to sneak one thing has me wanting previous this battle from a betting perspective.
Prediction: Ankalaev avoids hitting the submission panic button and makes it six in a row with a transparent-lower win.
WOMEN’S FLYWEIGHT BOUT 125LBS: MONTANA DE LA ROSA 11-6 VS MAYRA BUENO SILVA 7-1
- Silva is available in at 7-1, and he or she has by no means been completed. Six of her seven wins got here within the very first spherical.
- Each fighters’ power is the submission recreation. Eight of their mixed final 10 wins have come by way of submission.
- De La Rosa is a 3X All-American highschool wrestler.
Each fighters have some stable putting, although with variations. De La Rosa shall be rangy and lengthy, with a lot-improved footwork in addition. She does not have a lot battle-altering energy, however she will implement her floor recreation after touchdown up high. However, Silva is aggressive and can strain to shut the gap, the place the Muay Thai will come into play. She ought to visibly have the sting with leg kicks, and if she will get to high management as soon as this goes down, it’s her battle to lose. De La Rosa nearly misplaced to former UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich by way of armbar a number of fights again however might transition and sneak a choke weathering the storm. I do not see her doing that right here, and in reality, Silva is not too shabby with the armbar herself, as she has 4 wins in that style, together with her final battle in opposition to Mara Romero Borella final September.
Prediction: In all probability a superb forwards and backwards battle, with Silva finally doing sufficient. Silva by way of submission may be very fascinating at +330.
Guess: Mayra Bueno Silva -143
BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT 135LBS: #8 PEDRO MUNHOZ 18-5 VS #9 JIMMIE RIVERA 23-4
- This would be the second assembly for these two. Rivera received their first battle in 2015 by way of a cut up choice.
- Rivera has gone to a choice in eight of his final 9 fights in opposition to some high-degree opponents, together with present champ Petr Yan.
- In 24 fights, Munohoz has by no means been completed.
- Three of Munhoz’s 5 choice losses have been by way of cut up. In all however certainly one of his losses, he is been outstruck. That being the present cut up choice to Frankie Edgar, the place Munhoz outlanded him in 4 of the 5 rounds.
As talked about, it is a rematch from 2015, the place Rivera edged out a cut up choice. Each fighters have improved since then and are the highest tier within the division. Rivera regarded stable in his final go in opposition to Cody Stamann, and Munhoz went 5 with UFC legend Frankie Edgar. Little doubt he received that battle, however the judges have been consuming the kool-support and awarded Edgar the choice by way of cut up. Munhoz is sturdy and can take photographs to land his personal, however this might add up in opposition to a man like Rivera. Rivera is a compact, speedy bantamweight whose base in wrestling is not utilized a lot. If this does go to the mat, I anticipate each to seek out their toes when in hassle. Munhoz must be extremely motivated right here, after that Edgar debacle, coupled with the prospect to even the rating in opposition to Rivera’s 2015 win over him.
Prediction: This needs to be an in depth one, and regardless that Munhoz sometimes throws extra quantity, he additionally eats his fair proportion, and the visibility will rub off on the judges. Rivera’s velocity, counters, and cardio needs to be obvious and sufficient to not less than take two rounds.
Guess: No play
WOMEN’S STRAWWEIGHT BOUT 115LBS: #12 ANGELA HILL 12-9 VS ASHLEY YODER 8-6
- This would be the second assembly for these two. Hill defeated Yoder by way of unanimous choice again in 2017.
- Yoder has gone to a choice in all eight of her UFC fights, whereas Hill has accomplished the identical in her final three.
- Yoder is simply 3-5 beneath the UFC banner.
- Hill was 16-0 as a professional kickboxer.
- Hill lands 5.70 vital strikes per minute, in comparison with Yoder’s 2.81. Moreover, Yoder has lower than common putting accuracy and protection.
Though on a two-battle skid, Angela Hill arguably ought to have received these two, which might have put her on a 5-battle win streak. She’s a machine on the toes and peppers her opponents upstairs and to the physique, whereas mixing in leg kicks. Nothing loopy energy-sensible, however her quantity forces her opponents to defend or shoot. Yoder will greater than doubtless just do that proper from the get-go. She isn’t one of the best striker, although she’s aggressive in bringing the battle. As her power lies inside her grappling, look ahead to her to shut in on Hill, avoiding the strikes at vary with hopes of controlling on the mat. Hill’s grappling has improved, and we have seen her defend the takedowns and management from the mat herself with glorious positions.
Prediction: Each fighters don’t pack a lot energy and are additionally very sturdy. Whereas Yoder has by no means been completed, Hill has solely been completed by way of submission on two events. The strains are fairly huge even when taking a look at props with this battle. Though I see Hill successful a choice, I can not field myself into the prop, which is surging near -175 or worse.
FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT 145LBS: ALEX CACERES 17-12 VS KEVIN CROOM 21-12
- Croom is dropping down from 155 for this battle.
- Croom’s debut with the UFC lasted simply 31 seconds, the place he received by way of submission in opposition to Roosevelt Roberts. The battle was later overturned to a no-contest as Croom was suspended for marijuana use.
- Caceres is using a 3-battle win streak, and 5 of his final seven wins have come by means of choice.
- Croom is 2-2 in opposition to southpaws.
Caceres has grown up within the UFC. Now with 22 fights within the group, he’s on somewhat run, and with a win on Saturday, he makes it 4 straight. He is solely 32, so in a way, he is most likely proper within the prime of his profession with substantial expertise behind him. As a rangy southpaw, his output is a bit awkward, and he throws an honest jab with some occasional energy from his left. He retains his fingers down, leaving himself open, which might trigger some points right here with a quick starter like Croom. After ending 12 of his opponents within the very first spherical (13 when you depend Roberts), you’d need to assume Caceres’ staff has been getting ready to climate a fast storm. Croom is very motivated to make one other assertion, so anticipate some flashy stuff on the go. Caceres can keep composed, and he can have the benefit on the toes. This may turn out to be an increasing number of obvious because the battle goes on, however I can not sleep on Croom.
Prediction: I anticipate a wild begin with Caceres thrown off his recreation plan. Croom can get this accomplished however has to remain composed and hearken to his nook. Krause has been on somewhat roll.
Guess: Kevin Croom +170
PRELIMS NOTES, PREDICTIONS & WAGERS
LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT 155LBS: ALEXANDER HERNANDEZ 12-3 VS THIAGO MOISES 14-4
- After successful eight straight, Hernandez has just lately alternated wins and losses in his final 4 bouts.
- Win or lose, 5 of Hernandez’s final seven fights have ended by way of knockout.
- Moises has a really low proportion of knockout wins (21%) and has by no means been completed.
Hernandez’s transfer to Manufacturing facility X appears to have helped the trigger. After getting humbled by Cowboy Cerrone, Hernandez went on to alternate wins and losses and just lately completed Chris Gruetzemacher in lower than two minutes. He has nice motion and is fairly slick at chopping off the cage, preserving his opponents in vary. He can change stances and has energy from each side. This, coupled together with his aggressiveness, will match up effectively for him in opposition to Moises, who does not appear snug on his toes. His boxing protection is mysterious, and though he has some energy, the photographs coming his means will trigger some points. If this will get down, Moises will search for a sub relatively than using a battle out from the highest. Energy-sensible, I might be stunned if Moises overpowers Hernandez as they tie-up. Moises has by no means been completed and has solely been knocked down as soon as in his UFC profession.
Prediction: Each have nice cardio, however I see Hernandez and the tempo he pushes making a distinction.
Guess: Alexander Hernandez -190 (look by way of DEC +130)
WELTERWEIGHT BOUT 170LBS: ALEX OLIVEIRA 22-9-1 VS RAMAZAN KURAMAGOMEDOV 8-0
- Kuramagomedov is making his a lot anticipated UFC debut on very brief discover.
- Oliveira has gone to a choice in 4 of his final 5 fights.
- Oliveira’s final 5 defeats have all been by end.
Kuramagomedov will get the decision with simply 4 days’ discover. Oliveira is a tricky dude and appears to reply the decision to battle as a lot as he can. He’s gone 2-4 in his final six fights, and I’d be curious if he’s simply racking up paychecks, or getting into with established gameplans, or if he is falling off a bit. We all know Oliveira; he is one other rangy man and is fixed with counter photographs. He’ll bait his opponents in whereas holding his fingers low and can storm his opponent when separated. He is a harmful fighter and nonetheless has that one-punch knockout energy. Kuramagomedov has impressed as effectively, and though this shall be his debut, he’s defeated some respectable opponents alongside the way in which. He has expertise in ACB, PFL, and DWCS and has stretched his skilled report to eight-0, solely being in peril in a single battle. That battle was in opposition to Jordan Williams, the place he was wobbled however weathered the storm edging out a cut up choice. You must contemplate Williams is a 185lb fighter, and Kuramagomedov resides at 170lb. Kuramogomedov can combine issues up in there as he’ll throw spinning photographs, excessive knees, then shock you with some grappling. From a distance, he may be puzzling, as his distance management is great, making him a problem to land on at occasions.
Prediction: Even with the very brief discover, I anticipate Kuramagomedov to make this a terrific battle. The Russian trains out of Xtreme Couture, so will probably be only a grasshopper soar over to the Apex. I just like the technical recreation versus the bully right here. I anticipate a superb displaying in a again-and-forth battle with Kuramagomedov notching his first UFC win.
Guess: Ramazan Kuramagomedov -110
WOMEN’S BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT 135LBS: ALEXIS DAVIS 19-10 VS SABINA MAZO 9-1
- Davis is on a 3-battle dropping streak and strikes again as much as bantamweight after going 1-3 at 125lbs.
- Davis’s final 5 fights have gone to a choice.
- After dropping her UFC debut, Mazo has received three straight. All of her UFC fights have entered the third spherical.
- Mazo has by no means been completed.
- Davis is 13 years older than her opponent. (36-23)
Davis hasn’t been too energetic at this stage of her profession, and on this spot, will get a step down in competitors within the likes of rising star Sabina Mazo. Mazo is the a lot youthful fighter, nearly setting this one up as a altering of the guard sort battle. Mazo would be the higher striker, however her takedown protection shall be examined once more, as Davis can grapple. The closest to this was the Mazo/Moroz battle, the place Moroz handed Mazo the primary lack of her profession by outgrappling her and controlling in opposition to the fence. We might see one thing related right here: Davis makes use of her grappling and cardio relatively than getting sucked right into a putting affair.
Prediction: If Mazo can keep away from getting takedowns, she ought to cruise.
Guess: No play
BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT 135LBS: VINCE CACHERO 7-3 VS RONNIE LAWRENCE 6-1
- Lawrence shall be making his UFC debut after going 6-1 and successful his final three straight, together with his battle on DWCS final September.
- Cachero is transferring again all the way down to 135lbs after dropping his final battle at 145.
- Each fighters’ common battle time general is lower than 2.5 rounds.
We final noticed Ronnie Lawrence successful an upset on the DWCS final September when he received a unanimous choice over Jose Johnson. His creativity in a battle has his opponents shielding up and down, whereas Lawrence is fast to assault the openings. He has nice kicks, and these will come into play on this battle. Do not sleep on his wrestling both. Cachero entered the UFC on a brief discover battle and up a weight class and in the end dropped a choice to Jamall Emmers. His again is in opposition to the wall as he’s misplaced three of his final 4, and a loss to a debuting fighter right here might lean in direction of a pink slip. Cachero lacks some energy as effectively, and on the toes, he’ll look to counter and comply with with ahead strain. He solely possesses a 28% takedown protection, and when he will get on his again, he tends to wrestle. Lawrence cannot get too grasping, as Cochero has been identified to lock in a choke or two, however in the end, Lawrence ought to have the ability to keep the course and keep away from.
Prediction: If these two stand at a distance, Cachero ought to have the sting, however so long as Lawrence can shut and/or take this one down, he ought to win a unanimous choice.
Guess: Ronnie Lawrence -160
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT 205LBS: DUSTIN JACOBY 13-5 VS MAXIM GRISHIN 31-8-2
- Bouncing between heavyweight and light-weight heavyweight, Grishin hasn’t misplaced in his final 10 fights at 205lbs, and is 20-1-2 within the division.
- After successful his UFC debut by way of knockout in opposition to Justin Ledet in spherical 1, Jacoby now has 9 of his wins coming by way of knockout within the very first spherical.
- Grishin has very low output on the toes, solely touchdown 2.08 vital strikes per minute, with low accuracy.
Grishin’s preventing type sometimes does not put a lot effort with the takedowns, and in opposition to a former (profitable) Glory kickboxer right here, it makes for what seems to be to be a terrific stand-up battle to kick off the night time. Jacoby made his means again to MMA a number of years again, and solely after three fights, he is already on the cusp of hitting the rankings quickly. He is very quick and comes trying to finish the battle early, although if his opponent makes the top of spherical one, Jacoby turns into extra composed and clocks in for work. You may see from him a consistency of nice distance management whereas standing, together with sturdiness and above-common protection, if he isn’t the one scoring. His footwork is a testomony to his years of fight expertise. Standing throughout from him shall be a really robust out in Maxim Grishin. Throughout 41 professional fights, Grishin has solely been knocked out thrice and has had nice success within the gentle heavyweight division. He can change stances and sometimes mixes in kicks that land. In his final battle, Grishin completed off Gadzhimurad Antigulov by way of TKO within the second spherical. I noticed a fighter calling it an evening and simply permitting Grishin to do what he needed. His type is extra of trying to land single calculated photographs with low quantity. This might favor Jacoby on this matchup.
Prediction: Stylistically, I like Jacoby right here. A key shall be him conserving alongside the way in which. If something, I might see him sluggish late, permitting Grishin again right into a battle. Jacoby ought to do sufficient.
OFFICIAL BET CONFIDENCE RANKING
- Hernandez -190 (DEC +130)
- Lawrence -160
- Bueno Silva -143
- Kuramagomedov -110
- Croom +170
THE GUPPY SPECIAL
Now, that is no “whale play,” and really, it is utterly the alternative. This one is for pure leisure functions solely. A lot of you understand that I’ve run the board a handful of occasions as I’ve thrown out predictions, and certainly one of these week’s we are going to hit certainly one of these “guppies.”
I’d say use this play to spherical your steadiness off at your e-book, and if we hit, we’re going to Sizzler.
This week’s Guppy Particular (odds from DraftKings):
- Bueno Silva
Parlay pays +2205
FULL CARD PREDICTIONS
- CIRYL GANE defeats JAIRZINHO ROZENSTRUIK
- MAGOMED ANKALAEV defeats NIKITA KRYLOV
- MAYRA BUENO SILVA defeats MONTANA DE LA ROSA
- JIMMIE RIVERA defeats PEDRO MUNHOZ
- ANGELA HILL defeats ASHLEY YODER
- KEVIN CROOM defeats ALEX CACERES
- ALEXANDER HERNANDEZ defeats THIAGO MOISES
- RAMAZAN KURAMAGOMEDOV defeats ALEX OLIVEIRA
- SABINA MAZO defeats ALEX DAVIS
- RONNIE LAWRENCE defeats VINCE CACHERO
- DUSTIN JACOBY defeats MAXIM GRISHIN
UFC PREDICTION BET SUMMARY
- 2021 Fight card predictions general: 37-32 (54%)
- 2021 Focused matchups (wagers): 22-29 (43%)
Make sure to take a look at DraftKings Sportsbook choices as effectively, on high of the day by day fantasy tournaments out there for Saturday. The sportsbook has strains up and out there for battle strains, methodology of victory, and spherical betting!
UFC FIGHT NIGHT DFS PLAYS & STRATEGIES
- Select energetic fighters. Coupling an energetic fighter on his/her technique to a unanimous choice gives you key factors on your staff. Similar to some other DFS conventional sport, you need the energetic, offensive participant that scores. Key metrics listed here are SLpM and TD AVG/15min.
- Play the heavyweights. The approximate general end charge within the UFC is 54%. A lot of the weight divisions vary from 40%-60%, whereas the heavyweights push a 75% end charge. You’ll obtain bonus factors for finishes inside the gap.
- Strive all the time to incorporate the principle occasion or title fights. 5-spherical fights imply extra time to rack up factors when you choose the proper fighter. In some instances, even when you’ve got the loser, the factors may be greater than a 3-spherical winner.
- Do not get excited and rush a choose primarily based on stats; contemplate pattern measurement. Some fighters have restricted fights in comparison with their opponents when taking a look at metrics. Stats could possibly be exaggerated. Do your analysis. Look ahead to spots with debuting fighters as effectively. At all times test the information of the opponents they confronted on their technique to the UFC. At all times pull battle tape as effectively. You’d be stunned at what you’ll discover.
- Evaluation strategies of victory. I provide the end charges inside this text, and as you dive in much more, you’ll be able to examine methodology of victory to methodology of loss for the matchups. For instance, you’ll find matchups the place Fighter A has a excessive % of submission victories matched up with Fighter B, with a excessive % of submission losses.
As talked about within the tip sheet above, right here’s my MMA DFS Warmth Chart for UFC Fight Night time. As you’ll be able to see, the chart is ranked primarily based on battle end odds. Fight finishes are the place the factors are in MMA DFS. Take a look on the stack, and we are going to break down the person matchups beneath.
Two key offensive metrics are strikes and takedowns. They get off on their opponents; watch your factors rack up rapidly. Here is my Offensive Output Meter for the cardboard. With this chart, you’ll be able to examine historic fighter averages in these two key metrics as I rank all fighters taking part Saturday.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT DFS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Fighters that sometimes press the motion, land takedowns, and/or excessive end charges matched up in opposition to those who get completed, roster them. (see my charts above)
- Fights projected to NOT go to a choice
- Gane/Rozenstruik -255
- Ankalaev/Krylov -195
- Oliveira/Kuramagomedov -130
- Jacoby/Grishin -120
- As regular, check out the principle occasion with 5 rounds to attain. Each fighters have upside primarily based on pricing. Gane needs to be standard, but it surely’s arduous to look previous Rozenstruik at his ridiculous price ticket. Publicity to each when you play multi. (Don’t stack)
- Prime-tier fighters to construct round embrace: Ankalaev, Gane, Hill
- Mid-tier fighter issues are: Bueno Silva, Hernandez, Jacoby, Lawrence
- Stay canines that would rating: Rozenstruik, De La Rosa, Croom, Krylov
Good luck, everybody. I hope to see a few of you cashing after Saturday night time! Follow me on Twitter @Y2CASEY