(*15*)Earlier than Tyreek Hill hits the sector for Thursday’s recreation, which begins at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, listed below are some key information and figures it is best to know forward of putting a guess on his participant prop bets. AFC West rivals meet in Week 15 when Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs (9-4) tackle the Los Angeles Chargers (8-5) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Need extra in-depth sports activities betting and fantasy insights? Enroll in the present day for the SI Winners Membership E-newsletter.
Table of Contents
Tyreek Hill Prop Wager Odds
Tyreek Hill Prop Wager Stats and Developments
- This season Hill has 90 receptions (on 131 targets) for a team-high 1,030 receiving yards (79.2 per recreation) and eight touchdowns.
- Hill has been the goal of 25.2% (131 whole) of his staff’s 519 passing makes an attempt this season.
- With 15 targets within the crimson zone this season, Hill has been on the receiving finish of twenty-two.4% of his staff’s 67 crimson zone move makes an attempt.
- The Chiefs have run 61.6% passing performs and 38.4% dashing performs this season. They rank eighth within the NFL in scoring.
- Click on over to SISportsbook and discover the most recent participant props and odds for Hill’s matchup with the Chargers.
Success Charge This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- Hill is averaging 66.2 receiving yards per recreation in 9 profession matchups towards the Chargers, 15.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop guess over/below for Thursday’s recreation (81.5).
- Hill has caught a landing move versus the Chargers 4 instances, and had a number of TDs in a type of video games.
- The 222.5 passing yards the Chargers permit per recreation makes them the NFL’s fourth-ranked move protection this season.
- The Chargers’ protection is tenth within the NFL, conceding 1.5 passing touchdowns per recreation.
- Hill put collectively a 76-yard efficiency towards the Raiders final week on 4 catches (19 yards per catch) whereas being focused 4 instances.
- Hill’s 15 catches throughout his final three video games have yielded 175 yards (58.3 ypg). He is been focused 20 instances.
Hill’s Kansas City Teammates
|Title||Targets||Goal %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Pink Zone Targets||Pink Zone Goal %|
Powered By Data Skrive