Need extra in-depth sports activities betting and fantasy insights? Enroll right this moment for the SI Winners Membership Publication.
Table of Contents
Gabriel Davis Prop Guess Odds
Gabriel Davis Prop Guess Stats and Developments
- Davis has hauled in 35 grabs for 549 yards and 6 touchdowns this season. He has been focused 63 occasions, and places up 32.3 yards per sport.
- Davis has been the goal of 63 of his group’s 655 passing makes an attempt this season, or 9.6% of the goal share.
- Davis has seen the ball thrown his approach 17 occasions in the crimson zone this season, 13.7% of his group’s 124 crimson zone cross makes an attempt.
- The Payments, who rank third in the NFL in factors scored, have dropped again to cross 58.7% of the time whereas opting for the floor assault 41.3% of the time.
- Click on over to SISportsbook and discover the newest participant props and odds for Davis’ matchup with the Chiefs.
Matchup vs. Kansas City
- Davis is averaging 7.7 receiving yards per sport in three profession matchups towards the Chiefs, 22.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop wager over/below for Sunday’s sport (30.5).
- Davis, in three matchups, didn’t have a landing catch.
- This week Davis will face the NFL’s Twenty fifth-ranked cross protection (263.6 yards allowed per sport).
- At 1.6 passing TDs allowed per sport, the Chiefs protection is ranked sixteenth in the NFL.
- In final week’s matchup with the Patriots, Davis grabbed two passes for 41 yards (20.5 yards per catch) and scored one landing.
- Davis’ eight receptions (on 20 targets) have netted him 120 yards (40.0 ypg) and one landing over his final three video games.
Davis’ Buffalo Teammates
|Title||Targets||Goal %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Pink Zone Targets||Pink Zone Goal %|
Powered By Data Skrive