It’s fantasy soccer mock draft season!
In all places you look, there’s a brand new mock trying to foretell the upcoming 2021 NFL Draft. I even put out my very own fantasy model of a first-round mock, together with solely offensive talent place gamers and offensive linemen. The fantasy soccer world is doing way-too-early mock drafts too, particularly now that many prime free brokers have both re-signed with their earlier groups or signed on to play for brand new organizations. These strikes additionally had collateral harm in some instances, because the gamers who left or joined groups will influence each groups for 2021.
This one-man, five-round mock consists of 12 groups and relies on PPR scoring. These groups used totally different “methods” with their first three total picks, so you possibly can see how the roster is constructed on the prime. Discover, no staff took a quarterback within the first three rounds.
- Groups 1, 9: Operating again, working again, large receiver
- Groups 2: Operating again, tight finish, large receiver
- Groups 3: Operating again, large receiver, large receiver
- Staff 4: Operating again, working again, large receiver
- Groups 5, 8, 10: Operating again, large receiver, working again
- Groups 6, 11: Large receiver, large receiver, working again
- Staff 7: Operating again, working again, tight finish
- Staff 12: Tight finish, large receiver, working again
I’ll be working longer mocks after the NFL draft, so hold checking again for updates!
READ MORE: Five-Round Fantasy Mock Draft 1.0
- 1.1. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Carolina Panthers
- 1.2. Dalvin Prepare dinner, RB, Minnesota Vikings
- 1.3. Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints
- 1.4. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
- 1.5. Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans
- 1.6. Davante Adams, WR, Inexperienced Bay Packers
- 1.7. Nick Chubb, RB, Cleveland Browns
- 1.8. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
- 1.9. Aaron Jones, RB, Inexperienced Bay Packers
- 1.10. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Indianapolis Colts
- 1.11. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas Metropolis Chiefs
- 1.12. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas Metropolis Chiefs
A complete of 9 working backs got here off the board, with McCaffrey main the cost. Whereas he missed most of final season as a consequence of accidents, he nonetheless averaged over 30 fantasy factors in his three video games. Kamara stays my No. 3 total participant with Jameis Winston now the favourite the beginning at quarterback in New Orleans. Adams was the primary wideout chosen at No. 6 total, and Hill was the second participant chosen on the place. I moved Elliott forward of Taylor with Dak Prescott now underneath contract in Dallas, and Jones moved into the primary spherical after re-signing with the Packers. He’s been a top-five again two straight seasons. Kelce can be a first-rounder after his huge 2020 totals.
READ MORE: How NFL Free Agency Impacts Everybody Else – The Winners
- 2.13. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Arizona Cardinals
- 2.14. Stefon Diggs, WR, Buffalo Payments
- 2.15. D.Ok. Metcalf, WR, Seattle Seahawks
- 2.16. Austin Ekeler, RB, Los Angeles Chargers
- 2.17. Calvin Ridley, WR, Atlanta Falcons
- 2.18. Cam Akers, RB, Los Angeles Rams
- 2.19. A.J. Brown, WR, Tennessee Titans
- 2.20. Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota Vikings
- 2.21. James Robinson, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
- 2.22. Keenan Allen, WR, Los Angeles Chargers
- 2.23. George Kittle, TE, San Francisco 49ers
- 2.24. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, Kansas Metropolis Chiefs
Seven of the 12 picks on this spherical had been wideouts, led by Hopkins, Diggs, and Metcalf. Since then, Brown moved up a number of spots after the Titans misplaced Corey Davis and Jonnu Smith as free brokers. That might imply extra targets from Ryan Tannehill. The largest movers on this spherical are Akers and Edwards-Helaire. Akers regarded nice down the stretch as a rookie, and the Rams misplaced Malcolm Brown to Miami. That can open up touches. The Chiefs launched Damien Williams, who signed with the Bears, so the Glyde regarded extra just like the staff’s prime working again subsequent season. Kittle is my second-ranked tight finish and comes off the board throughout the top-25 total picks.
- 3.25. Allen Robinson, WR, Chicago Bears
- 3.26. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons
- 3.27. Michael Thomas, WR, New Orleans Saints
- 3.28. Chris Godwin, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 3.29. Chris Carson, RB, Seattle Seahawks
- 3.30. D’Andre Swift, RB, Detroit Lions
- 3.31. Darren Waller, TE, Las Vegas Raiders
- 3.32. Joe Mixon, RB, Cincinnati Bengals
- 3.33. Terry McLaurin, WR, Washington Soccer Staff
- 3.34. J.Ok. Dobbins, RB, Baltimore Ravens
- 3.35. Antonio Gibson, RB, Washington Soccer Staff
- 3.36. Miles Sanders, RB, Philadelphia Eagles
Robinson might be a second-rounder in some drafts, however he received’t fall out of the highest 30 with Andy Dalton underneath heart. Thomas stays a third-rounder, with Winston because the Saints’ prime quarterback. Carson moved up amongst working backs after re-signing with the Seahawks, however Swift fell a number of spots after the Lions signed Jamaal Williams. Each stay firmly within the RB2 dialog. Waller is the third tight finish off the board. Mixon might be a steal, however he comes with threat. This spherical additionally consists of a number of backs with loads of statistical upside, together with Swift, Dobbins, Gibson, and Sanders. I like McLaurin on this spherical with Ryan Fitzpatrick underneath heart for the Soccer Staff.
- 4.37. Mike Evans, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 4.38. Josh Jacobs, RB, Las Vegas Raiders
- 4.39. Adam Thielen, WR, Minnesota Vikings
- 4.40. D.J. Moore, WR, Carolina Panthers
- 4.41. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas Metropolis Chiefs
- 4.42. Amari Cooper, WR, Dallas Cowboys
- 4.43. David Montgomery, RB, Chicago Bears
- 4.44. Robert Woods, WR, Los Angeles Rams
- 4.45. CeeDee Lamb, WR, Dallas Cowboys
- 4.46. Melvin Gordon, RB, Denver Broncos
- 4.47. Chase Edmonds, RB, Arizona Cardinals
- 4.48. Diontae Johnson, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
This was a large receiver heavy spherical, with a complete of seven coming off the board, together with Evans, Thielen, and Moore. Cooper went just some spots forward of Lamb, who might be a big-time breakout wideout. Possibly I am a bit too harsh with Jacobs, however for now, he is an early fourth-round choice. The Raiders including Kenyan Drake has me extraordinarily involved about Jacob’s contact share, particularly because it pertains to his function as a pass-catcher. Gordon moved up with the Broncos letting Phillip Lindsay stroll as a free agent, and Edmonds has seen his inventory soar with Drake in Las Vegas. After all, I can see the Cardinals including a high-impact working again within the draft. Mahomes was the primary quarterback to be chosen, however he’ll go a bit larger in residence leagues.
- 5.49. Cooper Kupp, WR, Los Angeles Rams
- 5.50. Brandon Aiyuk, WR, San Francisco 49ers
- 5.51. Ronald Jones, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 5.52. Tee Higgins, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
- 5.53. Brandin Cooks, WR, Houston Texans
- 5.54. Chase Claypool, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
- 5.55. Tyler Lockett, WR, Seattle Seahawks
- 5.56. Kenny Golladay, WR, New York Giants
- 5.57. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
- 5.58. Mike Davis, RB, Atlanta Falcons
- 5.59. Raheem Mostert, RB, San Francisco 49ers
- 5.60. Myles Gaskin, RB, Miami Dolphins
This spherical is stuffed with out potential bargains and people like Higgins and Aiyuk who’ll be thought-about breakout candidates. The lack of A.J. Inexperienced ought to imply extra targets for Higgins, and Kendrick Bourne’s departure in San Francisco will imply the identical for Aiyuk. With Will Fuller now in Miami, Cooks turns into the No. 1 wideout in Houston. I’m unsure who his quarterback will likely be at this level, however I’ve him ranked as if it will likely be Deshaun Watson. I’ve received Claypool a number of spots forward of Smith-Schuster, who returned to the Metal Metropolis. Golladay fell out of my prime 50 gamers after becoming a member of the Giants, who’ve many mouths to feed with a quarterback in Daniel Jones who nonetheless has loads to show. Davis appears to be like like the highest again in Atlanta, however I see them including one other runner within the draft. The identical goes for Gaskin, who’s the very best again in Miami at this level however might be usurped by an upstart rookie later this summer time.
MORE FANTASY ARTICLES FROM MICHAEL FABIANO
Michael Fabiano is an award-winning fantasy soccer analyst on Sports activities Illustrated and a member of the Fantasy Sports activities Writers Affiliation (FSWA) Corridor of Fame. You’ll be able to observe Michael on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for all the newest breaking fantasy soccer information and the very best evaluation within the enterprise!