Earlier 2021 PGA Tour Occasion Winners & DraftKings Wage
- The Memorial Match Offered by Nationwide: Patrick Cantlay ($9,500)
- Charles Schwab Problem: Jason Kokrak ($9,000)
- PGA Championship: Phil Mickelson ($6,700)
- AT&T Byron Nelson: Kyoung-Hoon Lee ($6,900)
- Wells Fargo Championship: Rory McIlroy ($10,000)
- Valspar Basic: Sam Burns ($7,900)
- RBC Heritage: Stewart Cink ($6,700)
- The Masters Match: Hideki Matsuyama ($8,300)
- Valero Texas Open: Jordan Spieth ($10,700)
- World Golf Championship – Dell Applied sciences Match Play: Billy Horschel ($7,200)
- The Honda Basic: Matt Jones ($7,400)
- The Gamers Championship: Justin Thomas ($9,900)
- Arnold Palmer Invitational: Bryson DeChambeau ($11,000)
- Workday Charity Open: Collin Morikawa ($9,500)
- The Genesis Invitational: Max Homa ($8,200)
- AT&T Pebble Seaside Professional-Am: Daniel Berger ($10,100)
- Waste Administration Phoenix Open: Brooks Koepka ($8,800)
- Farmers Insurance coverage Open: Patrick Reed ($10,100)
- The American Categorical: Si Woo Kim ($8,200)
- Sony Open: Kevin Na ($7,500)
- Sentry Match of Champions: Harris English ($8,700)
Love taking part in fantasy golf? Love betting on it much more?
SI Fantasy PRO memberships provide weekly breakdowns solely for subscribers, in addition to entry to our Discord chat for recommendation, technique, and sharp performs in actual-time.
Grow to be a member immediately!
DraftKings Price: $10,200
In contrast to plenty of weeks, this tier has some names in it that you wouldn’t usually see. And, as with many weeks, I’m leery about taking part in the excessive-priced guys. More often than not, it’s merely due to worth and the truth that the rest of the record makes it troublesome to get six guys you’re comfy with. This week, I can get D.J. or Koepka in a lineup and the final weak spot of the sphere doesn’t fear me because it’s merely weak. After the highest 4 or 5 guys, there isn’t a lot “worth” when you think about the pricing.
I’m beginning with Tyrrell Hatton as my choose this week and most likely gained’t go any larger than Matthew Fitzpatrick. D.J. and Brooks are clearly the dominant names on this subject. Nevertheless, subsequent week is the U.S. Open. Why does that matter? Effectively, since D.J. and Koepka are each already in that subject, and it’s on the opposite facet of the nation, the whole lot should go completely for these guys to have curiosity going into the weekend. If both has a nasty first or second spherical and is near lacking the reduce, you may even see them fold up the tent and head to Torrey. I hate making this assertion about any athlete and it’s not meant as a slam in the direction of both of their work ethics. It’s merely the character of golf and the truth that Majors are the precedence for guys of this caliber.
Further Play(s) to Take into account
- Sungjae Im ($9,700 | +1600)
- Tommy Fleetwood ($9,500 | +2500)
- Ian Poulter ($9,200 | +2500) – Usually I don’t like him at this worth, however I’ll do it this week
- Garrick Higgo ($9,000 | +4000) – Been scorching on the Euro Tour and could also be beneath the radar right here
Alex Noren, Brandt Snedeker, and Rafa Cabrera Bello (RCB)
DraftKings Price: Noren: $8,900 | Snedeker: $8,400 | RCB: $7,800
DraftKings Sportsbook Betting Odds to Win: Noren +2500 | Snedeker +5000 | RCB: +8000
This week is the place pricing and worth meet the cliff. There are just a few different guys I like right here, however with no course historical past, it’s arduous for me to distinguish since that’s considered one of my favourite standards.
Noren simply completed prime 15 at a really troublesome course and has been prime 25 in 4 of his final 5 occasions. Present type might be my favourite standards. That being mentioned, let me introduce “Sneds.” He’s been prime 20 in three of his final 5 occasions and is normally somebody that can restrict his errors even on programs the place he has little expertise.
I’m throwing in RCB as my “escape from Rickie Fowler standing” participant of the week. Very similar to Fowler, RCB was all the time considered one of my favourite mid-vary performs. Additionally, like Rickie, his recreation had adopted this week’s “worth to worth” breakpoint off the proverbial cliff. I’m beginning to belief Rickie once more, however he’s not taking part in this week. RCB has three straight made cuts with greater than satisfactory outcomes given his $7,800 price ticket.
Further Performs to Take into account
- Keith Mitchell ($8,800 | +4000)
- Lucas Glover ($8,600 | +3300)
- Vince Whaley ($7,700 | +8000) – I might actually be prepared to substitute him for any of the three I listed above. The truth is, his worth primarily based on present type is improbable!
$7,400 and Underneath Vary
DraftKings Price: $7,400
I am sorry, Ican’t provide the $6,100 “KISS” name this week. We all know somebody down right here goes to make the reduce and play properly. It’s only a matter of getting the fitting one. Aside from a few missed cuts, Lipsky has been taking part in very properly on the Korn Ferry Tour. The truth is, I believe this week’s event could have the identical really feel as a KFT occasion. Once more, not a slam, simply the let down the week previous to a Main.
Further Play(s) to Take into account
- James Hahn ($7,100 | +10000)
- Cole Hammer ($6,800 |+25000) – New child from Texas. He’s sure to play properly at some level and this considerably “relaxed” subject occasion and no actual course historical past for anybody might assist this week.
Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka
DraftKings Price: DJ ($11,400) | Koepka ($11,100)
DraftKings Sportsbook Betting Odds to Win: DJ: +750 | Koepka: +800
As I said above, my intent is to fade each of those guys this week as a result of I don’t fairly belief both of them to be round for the weekend until they’re ready to win Friday afternoon. Even when they make the reduce and haven’t any likelihood, the weekend rounds will merely be follow rounds. Given D.J. hasn’t been taking part in as a lot, I might favor him to remain over Brooks if I had to decide on.